We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Getting a travel money saving tip through to the site / newsletter

Hi All, I have a good discount / money saving tip for villa holidays in Lanzarote but can´t find anywhere on the site to submitt this tip, can anyone tell me how to do that?

Comments

  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    Right here-if it's considered of interest to a wide enough range of people it'll be put in the newsletter-if it isn't then people will read it here.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

    MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Angiep_2
    Angiep_2 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Thanks Duchy but as its an offer from my own company I don´t think it is allowed
  • Sam_Bee
    Sam_Bee Posts: 1,393 Forumite
    Angiep wrote: »
    Thanks Duchy but as its an offer from my own company I don´t think it is allowed

    Is that then not advertising on a site where advertising is not allowed? I could offer £10 off any mse's that use my company, which is moneysaving, but also advertising.

    So, to be honest, i'd utilise another resource if I was you. All you'd get is lots of people accusing you of spamming even if you have the best of intentions, which I'm sure you do.
  • duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Forumite
    No you're right it isn't.
    If you think it's good enough to make the cut-considering things like appeal to enough people considering it's limited to one destination, longevity of the saving etc then perhaps you should email the site. Quite a few travel businesses do this I believe.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

    MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • Angiep_2
    Angiep_2 Posts: 61 Forumite
    Thanks its the correct email for the site that I was after or correct contact form for example, I have had a look but couldnt find it, I was wondering if anyone knew it or had used one.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.