We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Searching for a cheap holiday during school hols??
archie1
Posts: 30 Forumite
Hi all
I am searching for a non-expensive holiday to anywhere in Spain or Portugal for a family of 4, two adults & 2 children, ages 15 & 8. However, due to the kids being at school we are only allowed to go on holiday between 8th, 9th - 22, 23rd August.
I have searched all holidays on the internet, however, I have been quoted around £850 plus per person including the 8 year old child. Does anyone know of another website I can use to get this abit cheaper? Luv xx
I am searching for a non-expensive holiday to anywhere in Spain or Portugal for a family of 4, two adults & 2 children, ages 15 & 8. However, due to the kids being at school we are only allowed to go on holiday between 8th, 9th - 22, 23rd August.
I have searched all holidays on the internet, however, I have been quoted around £850 plus per person including the 8 year old child. Does anyone know of another website I can use to get this abit cheaper? Luv xx
0
Comments
-
Have you tried:
https://www.teletextholidays.co.uk
?
I put in your dates +/- 1 day for either a family of 2 adults and 2 children (presumably 1 room to share) or 4 adults (presumably 2 rooms as I think your 15 yo will count as adult). I got several packages to Spain or Majorca for about £350 each self catering or £550 each all inclusive.
HTH“A journey is best measured in friends, not in miles.”
(Tim Cahill)0 -
-
Hi...
I will try the sites and let you guys know the outcome....
thanks x:beer:0 -
Hiya - I've personally found booking flights independently and then booking the accomodation separately works out cheaper than booking a package I've used www.travelrepublic.co.uk and www.alpharooms.co.uk for accomodation - both great and there's loads of airlines it's just a case of trawling through the sites. Or you could look on www.ownersdirect.co.uk for privately owned villas you could rent
HTH0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards