We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Looking for Holiday cheap, Under £1000
Evie82
Posts: 340 Forumite
Im looking for help finding a holiday for 4 for under £1000.
I have searched and found nice places but i never get a good enough deal when it comes to adding in the travel.
There will be 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 kids age 7 and 4.
I would like a Europe Holiday, France or Holland would be lovely, suitable for kids, lots of days out in the area too please, they like theme parks, water parks, zoos. They are not really the type to sit on a beach all day.
Dates are flexible, i would prefer NOT to go in school holidays due to price though. July would be good, 1 week would be great.
I have looked at private villas etc but they seem very expensive, i wouldnt mind a holiday camp thing as long as its clean and friendly. We had a very bad experience with a Haven camp in the UK. A hotel thats inclusive would be fab!:j
I wouldnt want to be in a tent, so camping is out.
Im in the South of UK, Southampton and Portsmouth Ferry ports are fine, Bournemouth/Southampton/London for airports are local also.
I have searched and found nice places but i never get a good enough deal when it comes to adding in the travel.
There will be 4 of us, 2 adults, 2 kids age 7 and 4.
I would like a Europe Holiday, France or Holland would be lovely, suitable for kids, lots of days out in the area too please, they like theme parks, water parks, zoos. They are not really the type to sit on a beach all day.
Dates are flexible, i would prefer NOT to go in school holidays due to price though. July would be good, 1 week would be great.
I have looked at private villas etc but they seem very expensive, i wouldnt mind a holiday camp thing as long as its clean and friendly. We had a very bad experience with a Haven camp in the UK. A hotel thats inclusive would be fab!:j
I wouldnt want to be in a tent, so camping is out.
Im in the South of UK, Southampton and Portsmouth Ferry ports are fine, Bournemouth/Southampton/London for airports are local also.
0
Comments
-
You really need to be more specific for someone to help you, there are thousands of options just with what you're asking above you see.Tank fly boss walk jam nitty gritty...0
-
I have added a few more bits to it.
Basically
France/Holland
1 week
Hotel or Holiday villa.
Action area - near a theme park or something.
Would prefer to fly via Bournemouth, or Ferry from Southampton.
£1000 budget area please.0 -
Hi all
I am also searching for a non-expensive holiday to anywhere in Spain or Portugal for a family of 4, two adults & 2 children, ages 15 & 8. However, due to the kids being at school we are only allowed to go on holiday between 8th, 9th - 22, 23rd August.
I have searched all holidays on the internet, however, I have been quoted around £850 plus per person including the 8 year old child. Does anyone know of another website I can use to get this abit cheaper? Luv xx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards