We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Help with booking a trip to London?
welsh_cake
Posts: 897 Forumite
Hi everyone
Does anyone know any good companies to book a trip to London with. I am looking for a coach trip with hotel and theatre included. I am useless at searching for these sort of things and usually end up being ripped off! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to travel from Cardiff to London.
Thanks
Does anyone know any good companies to book a trip to London with. I am looking for a coach trip with hotel and theatre included. I am useless at searching for these sort of things and usually end up being ripped off! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I need to travel from Cardiff to London.
Thanks
If dogs don't go to heaven, then I want to go where they go. :A
0
Comments
-
What about edwards coaches, Ive just come back from disney with them and can recommend them.
www.edwardscoaches.co.uk
01443 202048£900 towards next holiday...ta very much Mr T x0 -
Hi
Have a look at the www.visitlondon.com website this gives loads of info about hotels and deals as well as what's on and some special offers.
Hope this helps.
Cheers
Cats:j0 -
or theres ticketline in westgate streetknow thyselfNid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus...0
-
Thanks everyone. Will look into these.If dogs don't go to heaven, then I want to go where they go. :A0
-
www.show-and-stay.co.uk are pretty good, they don't do coach travel but they do offer rail travel with hotel and theatre tickets:j Debt free since 31/01/08:j
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards