E: 07/03/2008 5pm Win a trip to historic London and stay At A Tudor Castle

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
6 replies 1K views
catz747catz747 Forumite
20.4K Posts
Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Game Over
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/portal/main.jhtml?view=CAMPAIGN&grid=A1NoGoogle&pg=/ETHtml/content/promotions/2008/stella/290208/stella.jhtml

Entry Form :D

Experience the splendour of the time of the Tudors with this four-night trip. Staying for your first two nights in the Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington, including breakfast and a spa treatment, you'll take guided tours of the Tower of London, the iconic symbol of London; and the London Dungeons, with displays including the final fate of Anne Boleyn. You will then be a guest at the four-course 'King Henry VIII's Banquet' in the cellars of the Ivory House, near St Katherine's Dock.

A return transfer will take you to your 16th-century seat for the next two nights: Thornbury Castle in Gloucestershire, built in 1511 and bursting with history and luxury. The only Tudor castle to also operate a hotel and restaurant, its log fires and kitchen offering internationally inspired dishes alongside traditional delicasies makes it a unique and fitting place to celebrate life as Henry VIII and the Boleyn sisters would have lived it. For more information about the film, visit www.theotherboleyngirlmovie.co.uk.

You must be able to travel on September 11, 2008. Rail travel and transfers are included. Deadline for entries is Friday, March 7, 2008.

Replies

• kimmywalkimmywal Forumite
    11.3K Posts
    Oh dear its started again, I see Angela's details, with my email addy :confused:
    What we see depends mainly on what we look for

"This will be mine in 2009" member 50
  • catz747catz747 Forumite
    20.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be cause your details got changed and saved last time tho - hope so :)
  • Angel_EyesAngel_Eyes Forumite
    3.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just had this reply re log in problems.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you experienced when attempting to enter one of our online competitions and for the delay in responding.

This has been passed over to our technical department for their investigation, unfortunately, as they were unable to replicate the issue, it has taken longer than normal to resolve. However, they believe they have now found the source of the problem which is associated with web pages being cached, effectively stored on servers connected to the web, rather than returning for a 'clean' page.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we have taken steps to make the necessary changes to ensure the security of our site. Whilst writing I would like to reassure you that this is an isolated case; as you will appreciate we do have literally millions of site visits and this is the first time we have come across this phenomenon.

Yours sincerely

Suzy Ibarra
    Reader Relations Manager

little fibbers :rolleyes:
  • bigbloke45bigbloke45 Forumite
    2.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    What a complete load of b******s.

This has been going on for ages. They just don't care.
  • catz747catz747 Forumite
    20.4K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They didn't bother reply to me :rolleyes:
  • johojoho Forumite
    4.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still haven't had a password reminder from the last time!
    There - in that place; they're - they are; their - owned by them.
    If you have nothing constructive to say, just move along.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals