business partner or investor needed!

hi, not sure were to post this but could anyone refer me to any good places or websites to look for people who could invest and partner me in a new website i am currently having made selling insurances,
i know there are websites for Angels investors but these sites charge money and i believe that if the idea is good then why should they charge you money.
can anyone refer me to anyone?

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,298 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    MOVING THREADS FOR BETTER RESPONSES

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere(please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • richt71
    richt71 Posts: 946 Forumite
    hi, not sure were to post this but could anyone refer me to any good places or websites to look for people who could invest and partner me in a new website i am currently having made selling insurances,
    i know there are websites for Angels investors but these sites charge money and i believe that if the idea is good then why should they charge you money.
    can anyone refer me to anyone?

I'm not sure why you need a partner with a website? I mean costs aren't really high unless you are wanting to invest in a highly priced web designer into the thousands?:confused:
  • hi richt71, your point is right in some cases but regarding the website i can get this finished by myself,,the reason i am looking for a partner/investor is because i am no advertising or marketing expert and if someone was to come along in this field of work then this can only benefit the business.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure