Forum Home» Phones & TV

Code to dial through BT from sky talk plan?

New Post Advanced Search

Code to dial through BT from sky talk plan?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
1 reply 2.4K views
zzzLazyDaisyzzzLazyDaisy Forumite
12.5K posts
Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
✭✭✭✭✭
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Phones & TV
Firstly apologies, I am sure the answer to this is on here somewhere, but despite searching I cannot find it.

I have Sky talk and a BT landline. Occasionally some calls are cheaper with BT so I wish to re-route those calls, but I can't find the number. Can anyone help?

Thanks
I'm a retired employment solicitor. Hopefully some of my comments might be useful, but they are only my opinion and not intended as legal advice.

Replies

• HeinzHeinz Forumite
    11.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dial a 1280 prefix for each call you want to send out via BT (see the 'HERE' link in my signature below).
    Time has moved on (much quicker than it used to - or so it seems at my age) and my previous advice on residential telephony has been or is now gradually being overtaken by changes in the retail market. Hence, I have now deleted links to my previous 'pearls of wisdom'. I sincerely hope they helped save some of you money.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support