We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Change of credit card

Hi, can anyone help me? I was a day late paying my MBNA credit card online and they've charged me interest and a late fee for it and have refused to remove it, even though I pay my card off in full on time every month. I'm so annoyed by this, after being a loyal customer for years, I now want to change my credit card, but there's so many about I don't know where to start!

I've found Barclaycard Breathe which is a 'green' environmentally friendly card, which sort of appeals but it's only just launched and I don't know enough about it. It's 14.9% APR - is that bad?

Please can anyone give me any advice?
Thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.