Two free tickets to Alton Towers or 2 for 1 at Zoos & theme parks nationwide

Options

Comments

• doodah
    doodah Posts: 531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    here is the response to the email i sent, they clearly did not pay any attention to what i said!!!!!

Dear Reader,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding obtaining a back dated copy of our newspaper. Please use the URL below for pricing information and purchasing:

www.backissuenewspapers.co.uk

Alternatively, you can contact Historic Newspapers on:

0844 770 7684
    [EMAIL="info@backissuenewspapers.co.uk"]info@backissuenewspapers.co.uk[/EMAIL]

Should you wish a Scottish edition, please contact Historic newspapers on 01988 402 504 or email them at [EMAIL="historic@clara.net"]historic@clara.net[/EMAIL].

Please note Irish editions are not available.

However, you may not be aware but The Times, Sunday Times, News of the World and The Sun now have their own archive section. You can search for free and download back issues. Once you have located the article you require you can then subscribe to the service to download the entire article/back issue. For further information please visit

www.timesonline.co.uk/archive
    http://www.thesun.newsint-archive.co.uk/

Please remember you can search for free, this will show you the first paragraph of the article so you are sure its the document you require then you can subscribe to purchase the said piece. Cartoons, drawings and photographs are not included.
    31/12/2006 £8395, 01/10/2008 £5089.73, 19/10/2010 £835.00 31/03/2011 £0.00
    Pigsback = £9.35 (£30 claimed), Quidco = £128.24 claimed
    Official DFW Nerd No. 264

Debt-free and Proud!
  • chewitt
    Options
    yarg I can't find the application form either! Would any kind soul have a spare they could send me?

I have spare tokens for a couple of the days too if anyone needs them?
  • TAKATAK
    TAKATAK Posts: 8 Forumite
    Options
    Can someone upload a photocopy of the application form somewhere so we can all print one?
    Ive got all the tokens but no form....
  • lawlorlane
    lawlorlane Posts: 1,093 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, i got 4 copies of sats sun with the starter token so if needed let me know an i will gladly post!!
  • Mike_de_funk
    Options
    Hi there

I am yet another person stung by the no Application thing - I have all the tokens though! If any kind person has one going spare I would be eternily greatful! My other half is from New Zealand and really wants to go.

And to think I bought the Sun every day for a week!
  • alanfp1964
    Options
    I e-mailed the customer service and was told, "on this occasion they would accept photocopies":beer:
  • Sweetsaver
    Sweetsaver Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Hi all,

I have a application form that was meant to be collecting vouchers for but haven't done so well, so am offering it to anyone who would like it.

Sweets
    x
  • Sweetsaver
    Sweetsaver Posts: 45 Forumite
    Options
    Sweetsaver wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a application form that was meant to be collecting vouchers for but haven't done so well, so am offering it to anyone who would like it.

Sweets
    x

Application gone to Mike_de_funk
  • doodah
    doodah Posts: 531 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    alanfp1964 wrote: »
    I e-mailed the customer service and was told, "on this occasion they would accept photocopies":beer:
    if that is the case, can someone plllllleeeeeeeeeeease scan the application form and upload it? i would really appreciate it!!
    31/12/2006 £8395, 01/10/2008 £5089.73, 19/10/2010 £835.00 31/03/2011 £0.00
    Pigsback = £9.35 (£30 claimed), Quidco = £128.24 claimed
    Official DFW Nerd No. 264

Debt-free and Proud!
  • mylo2912
    Options
    I would really appreciate it if someone could kindly scan the application form and upload it. Me and my Mum have been collecting these tokens but neither of us bought the paper on wednesday!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure