We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Game Over, or could a mod lock this please xxxx

1…14151416141814201421…3644

Comments

  • keaskin
    keaskin Posts: 3,726
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Forumite
    not me, i just woke up after having a little nap.
    well done to todays winners :j :j

    Toniq in the winners totals mine is missing two and cant find thread on how to post them, anyone help as im not reading back through all these pages as i might see polos oh saucy pics, well maybe look again if someone knows page ;);)
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
  • LeanneR
    LeanneR Posts: 363
    Part of the Furniture I won, I won, I won!
    Forumite
    This is very addictive! Not won anything yet. Maybe it's because I'm being lazy now and just pressing F5?Is it usually one prize every hour or can it be anytime? :confused:
  • halkerstone
    halkerstone Posts: 539
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I can't believe it, it was me at 15.05...

    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
    I've stayed away from all this clicking after staying up several nights and clicking madly. But I just thought I would have a quick go and voila- my legs have gone all shaky but I've emailed off my code. I can't quite believe it.
    How long before they come back to you?
    Thanks Toniq for posting.
    :beer:
    Thanks to all who post comps!
  • LouBlue
    LouBlue Posts: 53,538 Forumite
    I can't believe it, it was me at 15.05...

    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
    I've stayed away from all this clicking after staying up several nights and clicking madly. But I just thought I would have a quick go and voila- my legs have gone all shaky but I've emailed off my code. I can't quite believe it.
    How long before they come back to you?
    Thanks Toniq for posting.
    :beer:

    This your first win? Woohoo! :j
    A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition
    ~ William Arthur Ward ~
  • poohbear1
    poohbear1 Posts: 10,502
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Well done halkerstone. :j
    JUNE: Wine - DVD :j
  • Hedobaby
    Hedobaby Posts: 402 Forumite
    I can't believe it, it was me at 15.05...

    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
    :beer:


    Well done on your first win :)
  • LouBlue
    LouBlue Posts: 53,538 Forumite
    Well I'm off in a bit. We are catching up on our 24 boxsets...Keifer...:drool: - and I have roast lamb to prepare. :D

    Good luck to everyone and catch you later! xx
    A cloudy day is no match for a sunny disposition
    ~ William Arthur Ward ~
  • xxvickyxx79
    xxvickyxx79 Posts: 707 Forumite
    can't believe it, it was me at 15.05...

    :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j :j
    I've stayed away from all this clicking after staying up several nights and clicking madly. But I just thought I would have a quick go and voila- my legs have gone all shaky but I've emailed off my code. I can't quite believe it.
    How long before they come back to you?
    Thanks Toniq for posting.

    Usually they email you back within a few days to confirm your prize, then your voucher gets posted out to you. Well done on your first win :D
    :money:
  • halkerstone
    halkerstone Posts: 539
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Yes,first win, no longer a Virgin virgin. It's a great feeling.:j
    Thanks to all who post comps!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.