We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
cancelled Goldfish, now apply for Barclaycard?
stinky_onions
Posts: 102 Forumite
in Credit cards
I cancelled Goldfish card a few weeks ago and was all prepared to go for the Barclaycard 0% card, until I read on here that Barclaycard have taken over Golfish Oh dear 
Does this mean that i will be refused a Barclaycard then
I'm beginning to lose the will to live with all this 0% stuff:cool:
Does this mean that i will be refused a Barclaycard then
I'm beginning to lose the will to live with all this 0% stuff:cool:
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards