roboform with firefox help

Options
Foxy
Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post
does any one know an easy way to integrate my roboform into firefox if looked on the web site tried downloading the adapter and nowt seems to be working any help in an untechie way to get this thing working would be very much apreciated as is doing my head in now :(
It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer

Comments

• catch22
    catch22 Posts: 540 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    It should work http://www.roboform.com/browsers.html#browser_mozilla
    Have you upgraded to the newer version of Firefox?
    I tried the above link and for some reason it didn't work so I am using the 1.0.4 version, which works fine with RF.
    You could try installing it on IE and then exporting it to Firefox.

The RF Pro is well worth having for around £10,check if it's cheaper to buy in £'s or $'s (depending on the exchange rate)
    catch22
  • Foxy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    i do have roboform pro which was 15 quid that y i so miffed keepin gettin errors of one kind or another when iu try to install the firefox bit:(
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • Foxy
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    to be honest im not sure which version of firefox im using
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure