ARGOS SWAPS & EXCHANGES FOR Money Savers II

Options

Comments

• brummybloke
    brummybloke Posts: 1,518 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    did anyone manage to get the kane complete sat nav system ( not the software but the whole shebang?)

if you did, AND dont want it, i will pay cash for it ( within reason).
    what is the plural of moose?

slags
  • AfternoonTea
    Options
    I'm interested in the 3 room kit , PM'd you

Thanks
  • stavros_2
    stavros_2 Posts: 772 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    brummybloke,

i think there's some kane stuff in my local argos, give me the code and i'll give them a ring when i get in tonight and let you know
  • Layla
    Layla Posts: 65 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    did anyone manage to get the kane complete sat nav system ( not the software but the whole shebang?)

if you did, AND dont want it, i will pay cash for it ( within reason).

Hi brummybloke,

Did you try sending PMs to inspector gadget and sasha_108? They both had one they didn't want a few days ago.
    Nice to save.
  • caverncity
    Options
    Thats it no more PM's for the camera please.

I have received a PM from another user suggesting I pick out the users who have been on here for a bit and have added to the boards etc so I will go through them all and will let you know after I have had my dinner who gets them.
  • caverncity
    Options
    Just to let you know that i have PM'd the three MSE users that will get the cameras. If any decide they dont want it I will let you know.
    thanks
  • ghonda
    ghonda Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Re: Camcorders

Does anyone know any Argos store in the London/South area that has any of the Camcorders listed in the RO available? I've spent most of the morning on the phone to the R and R line trying to find a store with them in stock.

Any help or pointers in my search are much appreciated :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
  • itgirlinuk
    Options
    I am looking for an upright bagless vaccum cleaner. Does anyone know if this is available on this sale?

Please please please let me know.

Thanks
    :)
    The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket. :rolleyes:
  • onzey
    onzey Posts: 830 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ghonda

I just contacted Argos customer services to enquire about 2 Pansonic models (gave them the catalogue numbers) and they were able to tell me there were no more left anywhere (I suspected this ;D ). I believe they can check nationwide almost instantly.
  • langers_2
    Options
    Anybody who missed out on a Dyson from Argos, I have a DC04 Zorbster from the BargainCrazy offer that has never been opened.

We were going to move but have decided to stay put in our house with wooden floors so it's never been out of the box let alone cleaned anything ;).

I got it for £125ish so if someone wants it then can collect from Acton, West London or I can post to you.
    Langers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport