ARGOS SWAPS & EXCHANGES FOR Money Savers II

Options

Comments

• Benji
    Benji Posts: 640 Forumite
    Options
    I'm looking for a [glow=red,2,300]dictation machine [/glow]- will swap for cash!
    Life should be a little nuts; otherwise it's just a bunch of Thursdays strung together.
  • inspector-gadget_4
    Options
    I've overdone it a bit with all the Argos bargains, so have decided that the "Kane Car Pilot" i got for £100 is an over-indulgence, especially as I would also need to buy an IPAQ 3800/3900 to use it with, so it is available to anyone who can make use of it - at cost, plus postage. Just PM me

It's SAT-NAV software, on CD, CF card, plus adaptor, brackets and GPS receiver etc. Argos cat # 676/3798

Inspector-Gadget
  • headcook
    Options
    I have a

546/4562 Nokia fun camera £89.99 now £22.50

It isn't compatible with my mobile so I'm happy to try to swap or sell for cost and postage.
    PM me for details
  • avi_3
    avi_3 Posts: 311 Forumite
    Options
    Hi - I am looking for a lawn mower. Please can someone help. I have a samsung A800, but i have promised another MSE member to give it to him
    Regards
  • Mark_B_5
    Options
    Still wanting 007/0171 110 piece Stanley Mechanics Toolkit can anyone help???
  • lurpak_3
    Options
    Has anyone got an in car mp3 player or a net MD that they would be willing to let go for a small profit/donation to charity?

Would be VERY much appreciated...
  • alsam
    alsam Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    HELLO MONEY SAVERS,

I'M LOOKING FOR AN ARGOS BARGAIN DIGITAL CAMERA - PREFERABLY A SONY CYBERSHOT.

IS THERE ONE OUT THERE STILL?

AL
  • Wadz
    Wadz Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

I have the nokia 3100 if anyone is interested

I also have a Panasonic SL-J900 Cd/Mp3 player which docks into speakers

Has anyone got the nokia 6600 they would like to sell or swap?
  • GASPPM
    GASPPM Posts: 21 Forumite
    Options
    Hi All

Never got a sausage from the Argos deal as everything was sold out/not even there.

Looking to buy anything that folks dont want

Please send me a Instant message/PM with what you have and a price

Especially looking for Golf Equipment Lynx/Mizuno gear

Many Thanxs for look

<<<<<<<<<message me there
  • Sybarite
    Sybarite Posts: 401 Forumite
    Options
    For anybody interested there is a scalextrics set 371/9130 available in London, - last one with a tatty box I've R&Red until Wednesday, but can extend this is anyone need me to

It is in the store, I bought it and had it refunded due to the battered box (they offered 10% off) and having too much to carry.

Only those with begging kids or the following item to purchase/swap ask please.

I'd appreciate it if someone could return the favour with a pair of Sony FM headphones 535/1905. Thanks
    I do hope you're telling the truth?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport