what are the best things to sell on ebay?

Options
1235»

Comments

• ArmitageShanks
    Options
    jw8725 wrote: »
    lets see how HM customs and excise deal with it. My my this place is fraught with keyboard warriors.
    ....and a crap wum.
  • dmtaylor247
    Options
    God what a load of numpties, anyway.. I have been a professional online seller on eBay for 15 years, since the early days and I have to disagree with many comments on here. I feel may people open their mouths without knowing much about the subject. Firstly, Chinese sellers do not pose a threat to UK trade, in fact most people prefer to buy locally so if you actually checked you will see it is the UK sellers who have the higgest amount of trade. Secondly, The downturn in the ecomony hasn't affected the way people purchase online other that they are buying more. Even non essential items are alot cheaper online and people still buy. Internet sales are getting bigger everyday.
  • DaveAshton
    DaveAshton Posts: 7,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Now we know what was going bump in the night...
    Back on MSE after a 5 year hiatus.

:heart2: Rhi :heart2:
  • thepedestrian
    Options
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers : There's no such thing as a stupid question and, even if you disagree, courtesy helps.

Please be sensitive : This may be a web forum, but you’re still talking to other human beings. Repeatedly or harshly saying someone’s wrong, especially on boards like DebtFreeWannabe, Bankruptcy or Benefits, can lead to upset.

We’re proud that many people whose financial problems exacerbate mental health issues seek help in the forum, but this means you may be berating someone who’s clinically depressed. Please think twice before posting judgmental comments.

Don't feed the trolls : Sadly the web has a habit of throwing up a very small but vocal number of trolls, people who are nasty or contrary just to get a rise out of you. If someone’s doing this, simply don’t reply, just report it to [EMAIL="abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL]. If you get involved and fling mud back, you risk being barred from using the forum too.
    As Martin says - please be nice - there is no such thing as a stupid question ! ;)
  • SnoopyRedBaron
    Options
    Please don't fight.
  • soolin
    soolin Posts: 72,208 Ambassador
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Please don't fight.

As the original thread is so old I think it probably worth closing now so as not to confuse people
    I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the eBay, Auctions, Car Boot & Jumble Sales, Boost Your Income, Praise, Vents & Warnings, Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning , UK Holidays, Days Out & Entertainments boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know.. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure