Bay Window and Curtains, help?

Options
Hi guys

Hope that someone wil be able to offer a suggestion...

we currently have a 3 section bay window which is quite big... currently have curtains up on a bendy track, 3 pairs of curtains so that each section is covered. However, we also have 2 pre-school age kids who, although they are usually very well behaved, took it upon themselves to swing on the middle curtain and the whole lot came down. :eek:

Because the ceiling is indented and hollow, it's impossible to fix the track back into it's original place. DH wants to screw the track directly onto the plactic window frame but I'm not so sure about that (they're PVCu plastic white jobbies). Vertical blinds would cost about £250 - for the cheapest - and I don;t like the horixontal ones. So... is there an alternative? :confused: Can anyone offer some suggestion for an alternative, please? Fingers crossed one of you brainy souls will think of something!

Penny
Homer: I want to share something with you, Bart: The three little sentences that will get you through life. Number 1: Cover for me. Number 2: Oh, good idea, Boss! Number 3: It was like that when I got here. :p

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport