🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Resort Point Services Cheap Holiday???

Options
2»

Comments

• happyholiday
    Options
    Isn´t it amazing that when a newbie says something positive, everyone is told to be wary of the comments. Yet when robinski, who posted a negative comment and is also a newbie, no one mentioned anything. He didn´t even bother to reply to fierra when they had asked for more info.

Reading his post again it seems fairly obvious that it has been written by one of Resort Points competitors who are trying to get one over on them. How can his point be taken seriously when he has never stayed with them. Yet when myself and fierra post positive comments they are dismissed. We have stayed with them! Good on you fierra for standing up for yourself.
  • angelaf1982
    Options
    Hi I went on holiday with Resort Points on 9th September 2009 and had a fantastic time, the Guys & Pennie were great we did not feel pressured in anyway and it was our choice if we bought or not.

We had our presentation, after they built a package to suit our individual holiday needs, we took their proposals away looked over them, spoke to other guests who had already bought into points before we made our decision.

Since September we hav had a further week in Malaga at their other resort. Holiday World, which is fantastic if you have kids, which the team in tenerife went out of their way to book for us which may I add they did not have to as we were not supposed to get our first holiday until after 1 January 2009, we are going to Mexico in a couple of weeks time then back to malaga in June and we still have enough points left for a couple of other holidays.

My advise go out there have a great time as well as a cheap holiday in a lush hotel, see what they have to offer if you don't like it don't buy it every body has different holiday needs.

P.S any one going out there say Ang & Brian reccomended you(free flights for me) only kidding but you can if you want say high to Gary, Phil and Pennie
    and I will see them in April or September.
  • angelaf1982
    Options
    :beer: Hi I went on holiday with Resort Points on 9th September 2009 and had a fantastic time, the Guys & Pennie were great we did not feel pressured in anyway and it was our choice if we bought or not.

We had our presentation, after they built a package to suit our individual holiday needs, we took their proposals away looked over them, spoke to other guests who had already bought into points before we made our decision.

Since September we hav had a further week in Malaga at their other resort. Holiday World, which is fantastic if you have kids, which the team in tenerife went out of their way to book for us which may I add they did not have to as we were not supposed to get our first holiday until after 1 January 2009, we are going to Mexico in a couple of weeks time then back to malaga in June and we still have enough points left for a couple of other holidays.

My advise go out there have a great time as well as a cheap holiday in a lush hotel, see what they have to offer if you don't like it don't buy it every body has different holiday needs.

P.S any one going out there say Ang & Brian reccomended you(free flights for me) only kidding but you can if you want say high to Gary, Phil and Pennie
    and I will see them in April or September.:j :rotfl:
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Be very,very wary of new posters..
  • PinkPrincess
    Options
    There is a long thread about timeshare in Tenerife here. I'm not sure if this particualar company is mentioned though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport