We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
free condoms and lube! (Merged)
Comments
-
It just says "Request your condom" ... where's the form for the lube. :eek:0
-
I never check the date, thanks for the tip .. I wouldn't like to pull out a rotted condom at the height of excitment. :eek:damienmcdonald666 wrote: »HI I RECIVED 3 OUT OF DATE CONDOMS FROM THIS COMPANY DATING AS FAR BACK AS 2005. SO CHECK THE DATE IF YOU DO GET ANY GOOD LOOK DAMIEN.:eek:0 -
A unique ornament .. collectors item .. reserve supply.???saintscouple wrote: »No Joke, but earlier today i got my email bulletins from my local freecycle and someone was giving away 50 condoms in a jar, assorted flavours............
Made me think of when i had Opal Fruits as a youngster and always left the yellow and green ones
I'll shut the door on my way out......
I'll follow you on your way out.
0 -
Do they do elephant size?
0 -
freebie_mad wrote: »Hi, does anyone know where I can obtain free condoms from the web please?
Thanks
I put one on my snozzer - **** noseLet the wind free, where e'r you may be.0 -
Best Bits: Free Rattle, Letter from the Queen, Free Sour Snakes. Free Palmers face wash and moisturiser
Mystery Shopper Cash:£9.75 Visits: 1 Booked: 1
Suverys: 1 x £10 amazon voucher, £3 in Luncheon Vouchers.0 -
bump...reposted...

0 -
great links ty xxxProud mummy to 3 beautiful children who I love so so much :oxxxx
Baby girl due april 2016! cant wait to meet her. xxx0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
