Online easy acces saver account?

Options
I'm looking for some advice about an easy access savings account online. I have just got the capital one cashback credit card. When I use my card I want to put that amount away from my current account so I pay the bill off every month. I don't intend to use it as a credit card but just for the cashback. I'd like an online account so I can put the money aside each month then transfer to pay the card bill.
Does anyone know the best/easiest account online to do this? Thanks.

Comments

• baldbloke_2
    Options
    Capital One have a good online account of their own. The guarantee to beat the base rate - admittedly only just - for the next couple of years is as good as anyone's. They will already know you so the application should be pain-free and I would imagine you can make your monthly transfer without time-lag involved in other transfers.

Have you not had to set up a direct debit already for the monthly payments? If so then maybe an online account linked to your existing bank account would be simplest. You are probably not really looking for great interest rates for a modest amount which will be transferred out very quickly.
  • knights
    knights Posts: 181 Forumite
    Options
    There is a complete discussion area on this site for Easy access accounts :-

The Top Instant Access Savings Discussion Area

regards
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family