HELP!   Chipped bath

Options
Help

My new enamel bath has been chipped and was wondering if anyone knew where to get an enamel repair kit or any other ideas to cover up the chip.
Can' take bath out just tiled whole of bathroom and it would cost me a fortune to buy new tiles etc.

Any help will be welcome.

Thanks.
If you have a problem! Build a bridge N get over it! :hello:

Comments

• .amacken.
    .amacken. Posts: 324 Forumite
    Options
    hi, i think you need something like the product on the website below. bit expensive there so you might want to look in other places.

http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/204-370
    Waddle you do eh?
  • mitsubzt
    Options
    Sorry for posting it in wrong section folks.

thanks for shifting it across sheel.

thanks .amacken. for your help as well.
  • Rik_S
    Rik_S Posts: 48 Forumite
    Options
    You might want to consider Milliput. It comes in two tubes & you mix it together. It forms a paste that can be spread & moulded easily. It dries bone hard.

We had a large chip (thumb nail size) in the edge of a shower tray. Fixed it with this stuff, although it did take a little practice. The repair is very good.

Its used by modellers and can be purchased from good model shops & on line I believe. It retails for under a fiver! :)

The other stuff (previous post) was recommended to me but I was warned about colour matches :-/.
  • mitsubzt
    Options
    Thanks

Rik_s

for your help as well, I was worried about the colour match as well, so I will just fork out for the Enamel chip & repair kit & the Milliput you recommended and see which one matches the best.

Thanks again to all for your help.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family