Feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all !

Options
13»

Comments

• Krystaltips
    Krystaltips Posts: 9,220 Forumite
    Options
    Our venue will only let you book food for a minimum of 90% of the evening guests... We are being conservative in the number of people we think will come (remember not everybody you invite will be able to make it). And when it comes to inviting partners etc, we're working on the general rule that if we don't know the name of someone's partner we're not inviting them or any 'plus guests' to help keep numbers down.
    A very proud Mummy to 3 beautiful girls... I do pity my husband though, he's the one to suffer the hormones...
    Krystal is so smart and funny and wonderful I am struck dumb in awe in her presence.

• Pisces
    Pisces Posts: 224 Forumite
    Options
    Just thought I would give you all an update :-)

My OH and I sat down and worked out our priorities and budget. We now have a reasonably sized budget and a shortlist of a couple of venues to see. The budget doesn't include money for a big meringue dress or chair covers, but covers everything we (not parents, friends or anyone else I was originally trying to please!) want to have a nice day and evening.

We've decided there's no rush to get married, and it doesn't have to be this spring/summer, which has taken the pressure off! We're seeing the venues this month, so I'll keep you all posted.

Now we're starting to get organised I'm feeling a lot better about things!
    Go your own way..

Virtual sealed pot challenge member #103
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family