We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Anything Like the HSBC Regular Saver at 10%
Bentley_Boys_UK
Posts: 776 Forumite
I'm currently getting 10% interest from a HSBC Regular Saver account (as a Premier customer, i think normally it's 8%). I'm putting the maximum of £250 per month away. You can only invest for 12 months and it's anniversary is soon.
Does anyone know if there is anything out there that can match / beat this interest rate. I've had a quick look around and couldn't find anything.
Thanks
Edit : Sorry forgot to say I'm looking for a similar method e.g. regular savings that can be locked anyway with no risk.
Does anyone know if there is anything out there that can match / beat this interest rate. I've had a quick look around and couldn't find anything.
Thanks
Edit : Sorry forgot to say I'm looking for a similar method e.g. regular savings that can be locked anyway with no risk.
0
Comments
-
Special_Saver2 maintains an exhaustive list of regular savings accounts here, but I think the only account which matches your 10% rate is the 12% regular saver from Alliance & Leicester.0
-
Thanks for that. I thought there must be a thread somewhere on this subject.
Surprised it's not a sticky.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards