cheapest Online conveyancing?

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
2 replies 1.5K views
AWOL_2AWOL_2 Forumite
210 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Mortgages & Endowments
Hi all

I am looking to purchase 3 properties very soon.

2 Buy to let and 1 as a first time buyer 100% mortgage deal.
Anyone know of any good deals at present without an early redemption as i am looking to sell all three in a year. Just using it as a stepping stone to get on property ladder.

More importantly, as i have 3 mortages going through i want to know where i can get the conveyancing done on the cheap?
Is online conveyancing any good? whoes the cheapest? anyone got any links? or experience with these>?

if i save myself a £100 on each.. it soon adds up on 3 properties.

Thanks.

P.S. Sorry if a similar thread has already been posted!

Replies

• Ember999Ember999 Forumite
    1K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure it is wise to take on a 100% mortage and 2 buy-to-let peroperties mortgaged? A 100% mortgage is enough of a risk at the moment with propery prices likely to drop (resulting in negative equity) and as to buy-to-let, well....according to these forums and info in the media, the buy-to-let market is flooded, a lot of investers are pulling out before they lose money on their so called 'investment' etc.

Then to say you would be selling in a year? Are you sure you would make any profit in a year? What if prices go down ????
    ~What you send out comes back to thee thricefold!~
    ~
  • AWOL_2AWOL_2 Forumite
    210 Posts
    I am getting a good deal on these three properties. Buying them for cheaper than what was paid for them in October 2003. Surely i am looking to make some sort of gain!!

I have checked price paid for them on the landregistry and i think the value of houses has gone up since oct 2003. I think i will make a few quid out of these.

Person i am buying from is after a quick deal, and hopefully i can get finance sorted at a good rate to secure that!

Hence see my reasoning!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

PCR tests to end for fully vaccinated

Travellers returning to England in Oct

MSE News

Free Homebuilding & Renovating Show tix

London, Harrogate & Shepton Mallet

MSE Deals