We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

crack sealer wanted?

Options
Not sure this maybe not the right place to post this but,i have these plaster.chalk type figures that in the past some have come cracked,not broken but cracked.
Some while back i seen this product in the betterware book my mum used to receive called small crack sealer which you just poured the liquid over the crack,wiped clean and left for say 30 mins and then re-apply,as many times as you wanted or till you felt there was not more going it,it more of less made the item more secure and stronger.
Glue could not be used as it was not broken and it can be messy if applyied.but i have had this stuff for ages now,but notice its running low.
I find it very usefull and will for sure maybe need more stuff again.
I looked on the betterware site and no sign of it now,its a product made by them i think but was wondering who else made such stuff and where i can get it,i dont even know what you look for as maybe its called a different name.
I am not even sure what products it can be used for,but sure works great for what i use it for,any ideas on who has this stuff.
Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family