We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Plumber wilmslow cheshire

Hi

Anyone know a good plumber in wilmslow cheshire or near by?

Best wsihes
ivavoucher

Comments

  • plumb1_2
    plumb1_2 Posts: 4,668
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    I know a plumber in Sale M/c not to far from you.
    A thankyou is payment enough .
  • Thanks plumb1

    Yes I used to live in sale.

    have you used him before?

    could you post or pm me his phone number?
  • Commiserations on trying to find a reliable plumber in Wilmslow - I can tell you more about who NOT to choose and I tried to get 10 quotes for some work because I'm very picky - some very dodgy people though there was one very good guy based in Handforth. If it's a sizeable job such as a bathroom refit, I would highly recommend him. Please drop me a line.
  • honey06
    honey06 Posts: 289
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    hi, could i have the contact details of any of the above plumbers please??

    TIA
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.