We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cost of rewire? New roof?
hev_2
Posts: 1,397 Forumite
Can anyone give me an idea of how much a rewire would cost (back to back, eight rooms plus bathroom on four floors). I need to know how much to start saving. I know nothing about this sort of stuff.
Also, after hit by nail from roof & problems with other roofs in terrace needing redoing, I think we need a new roof. Don't know where to start. How much is that likely to cost.
I could cry, as other things are demanding money as well. It always happens at once. But any advice would be gratefully received. I don't know what I am doing so could be at the mercy of cowboys.
Also, after hit by nail from roof & problems with other roofs in terrace needing redoing, I think we need a new roof. Don't know where to start. How much is that likely to cost.
I could cry, as other things are demanding money as well. It always happens at once. But any advice would be gratefully received. I don't know what I am doing so could be at the mercy of cowboys.
Always another chapter
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards