novatech computer

does anyone reccomend novatech computers?
I will not buy dell again after my current one, and the fact that the call centre is now in india ( you just cant understand them)

Comments

• JimArnold
    JimArnold Posts: 519 Forumite
    Yes I would

Bought many PCs from them (personal and business) only had two problems and both were sorted ASAP - But I do live 20 miles down the road so when a hard disk failed I took it back and walked out with a replacement within 10 mins

Tech support over the phone very good (once you get through - but they are better than most) Very knowledgeable and helpful - have sent me disks containing upgrades

If you order on the web you can collect an hour or so later - they even have a fast track dexk
    TANSTAAFL !
  • ManAtHome
    ManAtHome Posts: 8,512 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Pleased to hear thay haven't let things slide. Only problem I've had with them was missing bits (SCSI board and cable) when I bought a scanner 7 or 8 years ago - replacements received within a couple of days.
  • Debt_Free_Chick
    Debt_Free_Chick Posts: 13,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just to add a little balance, I'm on my fifth Dell and wouldn't buy from anywhere else!

Not to say you're wrong to do so, but experiences vary. Four out of my five purchases required no support at all. The fifth, needed a very techie tweak, by which time they'd shipped a new mobo & hard drive which they didn't want back, when they were proven to be surplus to the tweak!

Just for the benefit of lurkers .....
    Warning ..... I'm a peri-menopausal axe-wielding maniac ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure