Lego

Options
hello,
i have LOADS of lego - so im going to sell it

whats the best way? like, how shall i seperate them? into sets of colours, sets of brick size, themes etc?

Comments

• jaffa30
    jaffa30 Posts: 19,263 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    I would check ebay to see what sells the best
    Ie a job lot or smaller amounts

Jaffa
    R.I.P Sam, still in my heart
  • JPS
    JPS Posts: 1,402 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I would sell each piece seperatley - good way to gain loads of feedback in a short space of time! lol only kidding. One nice big job lot sounds good to me. ;)
    The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing:)
  • angelcake
    angelcake Posts: 4,496 Forumite
    Options
    My lil brother wants to buy some lego!!
    :p:p Angel :p:p
  • Bennifred
    Bennifred Posts: 3,986 Forumite
    Options
    You can never have too much Lego! Have you got roof tiles - my husband is obsessed with roof tiles :rolleyes: , and you can't buy them seperately anymore :mad: My youngest son absolutely loves Lego, spends all his pocket money on the stuff, bless his cotton socks. Would you like to PM me with some details...... ;)
    Hope I don't get told off for that! :A
    [
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    My daughter is after any bases, do you have any of these please?
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • mrpete
    mrpete Posts: 90 Forumite
    Options
    My daughter is after any bases, do you have any of these please?
    Hello,
    Yes, i do. I'll pm you later. Sorry for the slow reply -- been very busy over the last few days
  • cookiemonster25
    cookiemonster25 Posts: 2,215 Forumite
    Options
    Hmm have i come on to ebay itself...seems to be some buying and selling going on her ..... :rotfl:
  • princessmoneysaver
    Options
    mrpete wrote:
    Hello,
    Yes, i do. I'll pm you later. Sorry for the slow reply -- been very busy over the last few days

Thanks very much, will speak to you soon then

Yvonne
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • trace-j
    trace-j Posts: 783 Forumite
    Options
    I've bought lego off ebay in the past. If you've got a stash of bog standard bricks just bag it up into say 1kg or other sizes. If you've got special bits like people, bases, windows, wheels split them up. Also check to make sure no counterfeit lego has crept into it over the years (remove it), i.e. stuff from car boots. Is easily done, unless you've only bought boxed stuff from reputable outlets.

Any instruction booklets, sell seperately they'll go for a few bob.
    :idea:I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about:idea:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure