£1 London Hoxton hotel rooms

Options

Comments

• want2Bawinner
    Options
    Am I being incredibly thick today? I can't find where to click on the site to do a booking, can anyone help please?
    Many thanks to all that post :T
  • grayme-m
    grayme-m Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    lawrenson wrote: »
    Hi,

does anyone know if you can book 1 room for £1.00 and another room for £29 please?

Cheers,
    Karen

It seems okay from reading the second post, though you would be very lucky to do so as I think they only let you book one room for one night at a time?

"To make the sale as fair as possible, you are only allowed to book one room, for one night at £1. If we find anyone misbehaving, we will cancel all their bookings."

There seemed to be quite a few people on last time who had clicked refrest or similar too many times and had more than one room one at £1 and one at £29 for the same night; but that is a different matter.
    Toyota - 'Always a better way', avoid buying Toyota.
  • ukmonkey
    ukmonkey Posts: 3,024 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Not long now!!!
  • Beate
    Beate Posts: 3,522 Forumite
    Options
    lawrenson wrote: »
    Hi,

does anyone know if you can book 1 room for £1.00 and another room for £29 please?

Cheers,
    Karen

Yes you definitely can. I quote from the Questions and Answers: Can we book a first night at £1 and the second night at £29? If you have been successful in booking a £1 room, and wish to reserve an additional night please click on £29 button at the bottom of the £1 booking screen. This will take you directly to our £29 room booking screen. http://www.hoxtonhotels.com/faqs.php
    Reclaimed thanks to this site:
    £175 Abbey Mortgage Repayment Fee, £170.03 Capital One Bank Charges £418.07 Lloyds TSB Bank Charges, £2,671.55 Mis-sold Endowment Policy, all for OH
  • Beate
    Beate Posts: 3,522 Forumite
    Options
    Am I being incredibly thick today? I can't find where to click on the site to do a booking, can anyone help please?

You have to click on Normal Rates as opposed to January Sale.
    Reclaimed thanks to this site:
    £175 Abbey Mortgage Repayment Fee, £170.03 Capital One Bank Charges £418.07 Lloyds TSB Bank Charges, £2,671.55 Mis-sold Endowment Policy, all for OH
  • happyclapper
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I might be wrong but when you click the link and go to Hoxton's website it states that they have 5 of the £1 rooms and 5 of the £25 rooms available in the offer. Are you sure its 500????
  • happyclapper
    Options
    Sorry Guys, just being a bit thick. Just realised Its 5 of each per night totalling 500 over the offer period
  • grayme-m
    grayme-m Posts: 1,484 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I might be wrong but when you click the link and go to Hoxton's website it states that they have 5 of the £1 rooms and 5 of the £25 rooms available in the offer. Are you sure its 500????

Isn't it 5 of each per day for 100 days?
    Toyota - 'Always a better way', avoid buying Toyota.
  • ~Chameleon~
    ~Chameleon~ Posts: 11,956 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Are the Hoxton rooms all double rooms or is it possible to get a twin? I'd like to treat a mate to a night in London but not sure she'd fancy sharing a bed with me :eek: :D
    “You can please some of the people some of the time, all of the people some of the time, some of the people all of the time, but you can never please all of the people all of the time.”
  • tubbies74
    tubbies74 Posts: 734 Forumite
    Options
    Are the Hoxton rooms all double rooms or is it possible to get a twin? I'd like to treat a mate to a night in London but not sure she'd fancy sharing a bed with me :eek: :D

Chameleon I have signed the petition thanks for the link
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport