The good and the bad

Options
In exchange of your hand I have been working in the financial industry for years in London. I can give you a hand or reply to your questions just let me know

I lost contact...and now it's a nightmare with the friend who taught me a technique... a star facing me and rolling. Photographic memory! If you don't see whta I mean please ignore my post.

Please help me please don't ignore me if you know what I mean

Many thanks

Comments

• trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hi welcome to MSE,

are youlooking for a particular person or just someone who knows what you mean about the star thing...................prehaps if you tell us a little more about it someone will understand or be able to direct you to somewhere that can help
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    This is going to be the next board we have I reckon.................a 'Trying to Find/Missing Persons' board, I've always thought with the amount of members we should be able to find anyone!! :D
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • elona
    elona Posts: 11,806 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I think that it is a meditation or visualisation technique designed to get rid of bad "vibes" or influences.
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
  • elfmay
    elfmay Posts: 18,716 Forumite
    Options
    elona wrote:
    I think that it is a meditation or visualisation technique designed to get rid of bad "vibes" or influences.

ohhh thats easy!

1) Materialise a bottle of JD

2) Meditate the words 'drink, drink, drink'

3) Visualise yourself 'drinking' said bottle

4) Drink said bottle

5) Bad vibes extinguished! :D
    I need someone really bad! Are you really bad?
  • SidB_2
    SidB_2 Posts: 3,329 Forumite
    Options
    elfmay wrote:
    1) Materialise a bottle of JD
    2) Meditate the words 'drink, drink, drink'
    4) Drink said bottle
    I think that's the point. They've drunk the bottle and are now posting weird messages.

Earth calling Bea
    Every silver lining has a cloud...

Feb 2009 - Won a pole dancing lesson - Too bad I'm a 45-year old beer gutted male !!
  • Bea_2
    Bea_2 Posts: 7 Forumite
    Options
    Pleaseeeee if you don't know the technique ignore my post. It is a photographic memory work and you have to work in pair.
  • nalibz
    nalibz Posts: 2,724 Forumite
    Options
    Has it got anything to do with the thanks button? Coz then i know someone who can help...(*cough* *cough* *traf* *cough*)

nalibz:)
  • nalibz
    nalibz Posts: 2,724 Forumite
    Options
    ******Please note********

Please note that an important detail has been left at the title. This is a notice for everyone to please add "and traf" at the end of the title

Many thanks

n;)
  • trafalgar_2
    trafalgar_2 Posts: 22,309 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    nalibz wrote:
    ******Please note********

Please note that an important detail has been left at the title. This is a notice for everyone to please add "and traf" at the end of the title

Many thanks

n;)

are you trying to say I'm ugly:confused: ........right ,round the back in the car park............5 minutes and bring a sewing kit to patch yourself up afterwards:mad:

Everyone else...........................fight tickets on sale now .............50 pence:rotfl:

FRAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!......hold me coat
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    trafalgar wrote:
    are you trying to say I'm ugly:confused: ........right ,round the back in the car park............5 minutes and bring a sewing kit to patch yourself up afterwards:mad:

Everyone else...........................fight tickets on sale now .............50 pence:rotfl:

FRAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!......hold me coat
    Which one is it Traf? There's that many pink anoraks in the pile.... :eek:

Bea,
    I think you're in the wrong place to get an answer. Why not do a google search?
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport