woman on bbc 5 live in over £100k and srill blowing it..

Options
2»

Comments

• ZTD
    ZTD Posts: 24,327 Forumite
    Options
    didn't see her on tv, but it sounds like the same woman. I just can not believe how they get to such a state then be so unbothered by it.

Denial is a powerful drug. I'm sure most people on here know that.
    "Follow the money!" - Deepthroat (AKA William Mark Felt Sr - Associate Director of the FBI)
    "We were born and raised in a summer haze." Adele 'Someone like you.'
    "Blowing your mind, 'cause you know what you'll find, when you're looking for things in the sky."
    OMD 'Julia's Song'
  • linniestorm
    Options
    Yeah I saw that programme. Glad I'm not the only one that thought it was odd her 3 yr old had a fetish for shoes! I think it was perhaps her fetish projected onto the child more than anything! It was when she said she had some of her cards 'because she had to collect all the designs' that I thought, crikey lady, hang fire for a minute!
    1st LBM (Pre-Career Change): 01 March 2006 Debt Free Date: 28 April 2008 | Worst Debt: £7244.36

2nd LBM: 10 December 2019 Current Debt £25,322 [April 2020] | Worst Debt: £27,444
  • Merlot
    Merlot Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    Options
    Can you tell me which channel this was on? I would like to find it on the demand service.

Merlot
    "Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does, except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place." — Abigail Van Buren
  • Tr@cker
    Tr@cker Posts: 532 Forumite
    Options
    It'd worry most people to death but clearly not this one. I dunno anymore ive been p*ssed off with 18k debts even though i can service them without too much pain.
    On the other a mate got 52k debts, had nice holidays lived it up then recently declared himself bankrupt and tell you what, he doesn't give a sh*t.
    It's all a state of mind i guess and if it doesn't stress you what does it matter anyway?
    Lifes too short.
  • MidlandsMum
    Options
    Merlot wrote: »
    Can you tell me which channel this was on? I would like to find it on the demand service.

Merlot

It was on ITV on Friday at 8pm, the tonight programme.
  • looby-loo_2
    looby-loo_2 Posts: 1,566 Forumite
    Options
    Tr@cker wrote: »
    It'd worry most people to death but clearly not this one. I dunno anymore ive been p*ssed off with 18k debts even though i can service them without too much pain.
    On the other a mate got 52k debts, had nice holidays lived it up then recently declared himself bankrupt and tell you what, he doesn't give a sh*t.
    It's all a state of mind i guess and if it doesn't stress you what does it matter anyway?
    Lifes too short.

......without a care in the world for small business people who don't get paid and find themself in trouble through no fault of their own. (not talking bank charges here)
    Doing voluntary work overseas for as long as it takes .......
    My DD might make the odd post for me
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport