PaP/Moozie's What will you spend/have you spent today Saturday 12 January 2008 thread

Options
Good Afternoon everybody :hello: :hello: :hello:

I have looked for it, but couldn't find it, so I'm sure PaP won't mind if I start today's thread.
Don't forget, Saturday is not part of the 'weekly challenge' so nobody is goin to 'slate' you over what you spend. It just helps to 'make you think' about your daily spending.
So, once again, regulars, newbies, even lurkers, post your spends, large or small, but, as 'Moozie' says:
:dance: :dance: 'Keep it Low' :dance: :dance:
I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS

Comments

• Gemmzie
    Gemmzie Posts: 14,876 Forumite
    Options
    Should be nothing today
    No longer using this account for new posts from 2013
  • CharliesAngel
    Options
    Afternoon Rog2

Still in me jim jams so a NSD for me lol :)
    Proud to have dealt with with my debts
    Debt free from 18th March 2013, long may it continue!
  • free4440273
    free4440273 Posts: 38,438 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon Rog et al. :hello: Should be a NSD here:rolleyes: but will have to pop out for the weekend papers later (should have done so earlier). Hope you all have a fantastic Saturday :)
    BLOODBATH IN THE EVENING THEN? :shocked: OR PERHAPS THE AFTERNOON? OR THE MORNING? OH, FORGET THIS MALARKEY!

THE KILLERS :cool:

THE PUNISHER :dance: MATURE CHEDDAR ADDICT:cool:
  • thepinklady
    thepinklady Posts: 1,459 Forumite
    Options
    YAY - It's Saturday :j

So far today spent:

£109 on a new pair of trainers & new hoody to keep me warm at uni - put it on my credit card :mad: but I plan to pay £109.00 extra towards to card this month to cover this cost, everybody deserves a treat every now and again, don't they??

£21 on my driving lesson

Later on off out for a meal with the OH abut we plan to pay half each so should be another £20 spent later I reckon.

Have fun day everybody - its sunny here so might go out for a walk with my dog, tomorrow its showing lots and lots of rain!!
  • **Amy**
    **Amy** Posts: 2,680 Forumite
    Options
    Afternoon All

Im still in my PJs as well!! :rotfl: Im treating myself!!

I have shoved a load of things on ebay and spent about £10 to put them on there, but that is already covered by money I have made if that makes sense!

Hopefully trying not to go out today, so a NSD! Wohoo!

:j
    Debt: just my mortgage :D
  • babes21
    babes21 Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    Options
    Hello Rog and everyone

Today i've spent £18.69, although £12.00 of that was on a postal order so that won't go towards paps weekly budget challenge.

Hope everyones having a nice weekend, i'm just trawling through "things" to ebay :rolleyes:.

xx
  • rog2
    rog2 Posts: 11,650 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    everybody deserves a treat every now and again, don't they??

Of course they do, h_b, just don't be tempted to pay the 'minimum' amount off your cc, though, otherwise 'treats' can turn sour. :rotfl:

Good luck with your Driving Lesson, and with uni, and enjoy your meal. :beer:
    I am NOT, nor do I profess to be, a Qualified Debt Adviser. I have made MANY mistakes and have OFTEN been the unwitting victim of the the shamefull tactics of the Financial Industry.
    If any of my experiences, or the knowledge that I have gained from those experiences, can help anyone who finds themselves in similar circumstances, then my experiences have not been in vain.

HMRC Bankruptcy Statistic - 26th October 2006 - 23rd April 2007 BCSC Member No. 7

DFW Nerd # 166 PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBTS
  • CharliesAngel
    Options
    **Amy** wrote: »
    Afternoon All

Im still in my PJs as well!! :rotfl: Im treating myself!!

:j

:rotfl:~*chucks you the chocolates*~
    Proud to have dealt with with my debts
    Debt free from 18th March 2013, long may it continue!
  • jammiejen
    jammiejen Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    afternoon rog and eveyone,

I'm at work doing overtime, but they don't monitor us at weekends so I've been on here all day! I am going to the pub later, but as I've only managed to spend £1.92 this week I may have a few drinks!
    have a good day everyone
    Jen
    xx
    DFW 715
    Debt Free!!! As of 20/2/09
    Now saving for my wedding next year
  • £0.55 on a Paper

And £1.50 on a bottle of water last night at the theatre, went to see a Panto (cue the oh no you didnt's :rotfl:)

EDIT: Just realised i got a £2 in my change so that will be going in my £2 savers tube!
    Debt Now~Total-£14,366.72~CC-£1,600.00~Sofa-£1,349.01~Loan-£11,417.71
    :eek:Debt@Oct 12~Total £15,674.60~CC-£1,636.40~Sofa-£1,648.77~Loan-£12,389.43:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure