🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

phone with caller id etc

Options
want a phone with caller id so ican see who is calling and also a big memory for storinglots of names/numbers etc so it shows upwho is callig exactly

any ideas?
x

Comments

• April2
    April2 Posts: 508 Forumite
    Options
    Did you know that a caller using 18866 will probably not send CLI.
    Their - possessive pronoun (owned by them e.g. "They locked their car").
    They're - colloquial/abbreviated version of 'They are'
    There - noun (location other than here e.g. "You can buy groceries there") OR adverb (in or at that place e.g. "They have lived there for years") OR adverb (to or towards that place e.g. "Go there at noon") OR adverb (in that matter e.g. " I agree with you there").
  • richiethekid
    richiethekid Posts: 124 Forumite
    Options
    I use 1899 to call mobiles and the number is displayed at the other end.

I've just ordered a phone from Amazon. It's a DECT cordless with caller display, digital answering machine and 100-name memory, plus a second handset and base unit. 37.99 delivered. Hasn't arrived yet so I can't say if it's any good but it gets good reviews, and it was the best deal I could find.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00067T3KU/202-4446641-0101417?%5Fencoding=UTF8
  • BexTech
    BexTech Posts: 4,772 Forumite
    Options
    I use 1899 to call mobiles and the number is displayed at the other end.
    [/url]

Mobile phones are happy to display the number when 1899 has been used, however during the week before 18:00 calls made via 1899 to landlines will be flagged as international and not display the number.
    It's PAC not PAC Code, it's MAC not MAC Code, it's PIN not PIN Number, it's ATM not ATM Machine, it's LCD not LCD Display, it's DVD not DVD disc... It's no one not noone, It's a lot not alot, It's got not gotten... Panini is the plural of panino - there is no S!!
    (OK my English isn't great, the sciences, maths & IT are my strong points!)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport