New Forum Suggestion

Options
Becles
Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
There have been a few threads on mystery shopping lately. Since making myself known as a shopper and posting a list of companies, I've had a number of queries from MSE'ers by PM/e-mail.

Would it be possible to set up a seperate forum for mystery shopping and merchandising?

I've been an admin on this software before and would like to volunteer my services as a board guide. I am also very aware of confidentiality rules regarding companies and would be willing to keep an eye on inappropriate postings.

I know of 2 other forums on the net who offer this service. However I note the owner of one said here she has closed the board to new members and the other one is tedious with lots of petty bickering. I am a member of an e-mail mailing list on the subject, but it's very hard to follow threads in e-mails, especially when threads go off in two or more directions!
Here I go again on my own....

Comments

• Squiggles_2
    Squiggles_2 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't closed my mystery shopping board, it just has a waiting list for new members as we are currently full! Members can still register, but won't be approved immediately.
  • Disneymom
    Options
    I am privledged to be a member of Squiggles board and would recommend those serious about mystery shopping to join the waiting list. As far as I am aware it is the only board of it's kind that has reps from many of the companies willing to help out. I am surprised you are not a member there Becles, unless you go by a different name.
  • elvis_bloggs
    elvis_bloggs Posts: 8,276 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    What are you all on about. ?? 1a_y_shock1.gif

• Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    :confused: search me elvis:confused:
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Options
    Squiggles wrote:
    I haven't closed my mystery shopping board, it just has a waiting list for new members as we are currently full! Members can still register, but won't be approved immediately.

Where is your mystery shopper board.:confused: I must have missed this.icon7.gif
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Pat_ wrote:
    Where is your mystery shopper board.

it's this one here, Pat :)
  • Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Options
    redfox wrote:

Thanks redfox I was just coming back to post that I had found it and spotted your reply.icon7.gif Thank You again.icon7.gif
  • Squiggles_2
    Options
    redfox wrote:

Thank you from me too :) I didn't like to post the link in case it was considered as :spam: lol!

Hope you don't have too long a wait Pat! :)
  • Becles
    Becles Posts: 13,166 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Squiggles wrote:

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I thought it was closed to new members and wasn't aware of the waiting list.
    Here I go again on my own....
  • Squiggles_2
    Options
    No problem :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts