Cheapest place for dog toys

Options
Sorry I realise there is a post about pet supplies, but the links seem to be predominantly for meds/food. So where does everyone get their dog toys from online?

Used to use ebay for more interesting ones than the local pet shop stocks, but the postage is STEEP!
2008-2011: £23k of wins :eek:
2011 best win: my wedding ring :o
2012 best win so far: iPad 2!!!! Holiday to Austria (given to family member) :j also £100 & 2 wine cases
Thank you so much, all posters :beer:

Comments

• pboae
    pboae Posts: 2,719 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My dog likes stuffed toys, and I get them from the charity shop. I try to look out for old/scruffy ones that probably wouldn't sell otherwise, rather than buying brand new looking ones.

Kongs I get off ebay.
    When I had my loft converted back into a loft, the neighbours came around and scoffed, and called me retro.
  • macaroni
    macaroni Posts: 448 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Wilkinsonplus has a pretty good selection at good prices

standard delivery is £2.95
    :hello:
  • Bendybops19
    Bendybops19 Posts: 11,212 Forumite
    Options
    I second wilkos :D
    :starmod: :staradmin :starmod:
    I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting fire to my knickers
    :starmod: :staradmin :starmod:
  • jackiegibbo
    Options
    i get mine from the local poundland shop and 99p shops as i have a big dog and he likes to chew his toys!!!!,i get my 2 cats toys from there also.
    On an odd occasion i might go to pets at home but only as a special treat as they are quite expensive and ive become totally hooked on this mse site:T
  • arnie&caseysma!
    Options
    I wouldn't advise pound shops. Poor Arnies dad nearly died last year after chewing up a top from a pound shop (quality not great) and he swallowed some of the pieces without anyone realising which then blocked off his stomach and he was slowly poisoning himself - thankfully the vets worked their wonders and he is fully recovered now.
    "Life may not always be the party you wish for, but whilst here you may aswell dance"!!!
    Murphy's NMPC Memb No 239!
    Dippychick's De-clutter club Member No 6! - onto room no 2!
    My Avatar? Arnie and Casey, proud parents to Storm and Tsu born 19/01/2009!!! - both now in new homes and called Murron and Burger!
  • skintlass
    skintlass Posts: 1,326 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I buy cheap toys from asda - kiddies plush toys as Fudge doesn't like squeakers in toys.
    Never let your sucesses go to your head and never let your failures go to your heart.:beer:
  • MoneySavingStudent_2
    Options
    i third wilkos!

dont buy toys from pound shop we have a ridgeback puppy and she had one for 10 minutes at most and it was apart.

Our dog also rather likes old/odd socks which already have holes in and stuff!
    hehehe
    I'm getting married in August 2015
    :j
  • schizometric
    Options
    ooh, liking wilkos plus :D cheers
    2008-2011: £23k of wins :eek:
    2011 best win: my wedding ring :o
    2012 best win so far: iPad 2!!!! Holiday to Austria (given to family member) :j also £100 & 2 wine cases
    Thank you so much, all posters :beer:
  • asea
    asea Posts: 1,398 Forumite
    Options
    Ikea also had some wonderful toys when I went the other day
    nothing to see here, move along...
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income