We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Barclaycard new customer Apple TV+ offer?
Evening,
I signed up for the Barclay card on the 11th Sept, it was accepted and I have the card which works fine.
Has anyone else who signed up had the Apple TV+ code through at all?
regards,
Greg
Comments
-
For what it's worth. the T&Cs for the offer say they'll "send you an email within 90 days of your successful application with a unique link to redeem your subscription with Apple".
Bit annoying they've given themselves such a long window in which to send out the code, but perhaps it's to stop people getting the code and then cancelling their new Barclaycard account almost immediately.0 -
I wish they’d hurry up and send those codes, I want to see Slow Horses. 🤭
0 -
you do! And Ted Lasso ( even if you’re not into football)
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
