We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Snug Nest Refund issue
I bought three items from Snug Nest online. I want to return two of them but every time I contact them to ask how I return items I get the same post saying that I can keep them and have a 20% refund or return them and get a 50% credit voucher off future purchases. How do I get my money back?
Comments
-
The reviews for Snug Nest are pretty dire on Trustpilot. Have a look at the ones about refunds and it seems they offer everyone a discount or you can send them at your own cost back to China. This is stated on their website, but they also have a banner up saying they are closing down too so a 50% credit could be worthless:
"After more than 25 years together, SNUGNEST is closing its doors. The big brands have won, and we can no longer fight against them. The Snugnest is closing forever. 😪".
A 20% refund might be the best you can do.
"Think of many things, do one"
DFW 2019: MFW aim 2031: bal Sep26 £159k / £310k 2020
Seven Goals; and healthy diet/walk/run/exercising/weights/yoga0 -
They are closing down. Everything 70% off at the moment.
When did you purchase your items?
If you bought on line you should still be able to return if it is a recent purchase.
Be Lucky Everyone0 -
Just had a look on the find a company search and one of the companies called Snug Nest is being compulsorily struck off: Companies House/Snug Nest
"Think of many things, do one"
DFW 2019: MFW aim 2031: bal Sep26 £159k / £310k 2020
Seven Goals; and healthy diet/walk/run/exercising/weights/yoga0 -
Return the whole order?
Life in the slow lane0 -
Were you aware that returns had to go to China when you placed the order? And at your cost?
Did the co.uk website confuse you?
8-12 shipping days sounds like these goods weren't coming from the UK.
0 -
UK registered company.
How did you pay?
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

