We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

C1-C2- Inventory check before applying for confirmation

I wonder if anyone could check over my C1-C2 form before I apply for confirmation.
I'd be really grateful as I am trying to avoid the large % total the solicitor would charge and I feel very out of my depth.
I've checked through all the C1 and confirmation threads and think I have got it fit for the court (except the docquet which I'll add and sign on the day I give to the courts).
I can attach scan (redacted) if that is OK

Not just a sucker for sweeties..:o

Comments

  • Sucker_for_sweeties
    Sucker_for_sweeties Posts: 660 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 28 September at 11:34PM

    Scan attached.

    If anyone thinks I'm showing dangerous level of detail please do let me know and I will delete the attachments.

    Not just a sucker for sweeties..:o
  • buddy9
    buddy9 Posts: 1,134 Forumite
    Fifth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic

    1. Page 2 top box. Needs to also have your full address.
    2. I think para 2 might benefit from a modest restructure. Here is a suggestion.

    along with ….. …… …… jnr. residing at …………………………………, the executrix-nominate of the deceased conform to will dated 10 September 2013. The said …… …… ….… jnr is the son of the deceased and that I have never been married to or in a civil partnership with the deceased. In said will the said ….. …  … …….. jnr. is designed as residing at ……………………………. a former address. N….. ……. ….. who was also appointed executor has declined to act conform to letter of declinature dated 16 May 2026. Said will and letter of declinature are produced herewith signed and docquetted as relative hereto.

    3. The nil entries on page 3 are not required.

    4. Page 3 typo ‘exceutors’

    5. Page 3 typo ‘decesaed’

    6. If house sale will follow - you may have seen comments about ensuring that a house value used is generous but justifiable to avoid/reduce concerns about capital gains tax.

    7.Your post has two unredacted names on para 2. You might wish to redact your post.

  • Thank you buddy, I'll make the amendments in the morning.

    Not just a sucker for sweeties..:o
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.