We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Broadband
trying to move into a new property, in the process of trying to get openreach to get signal for the internet company but things are soo slow, I need to move, can anyone recommend a router that I can put a SIM card in to give me mobile data? Mobile company won’t allow me to terminate the contract so I can get a mobile broadband provider.
Comments
-
If you can get a good 5G signal then the NR5103E modem/router is pretty good. I've been using one for a couple of years with Three Home Broadband (the NR5103E is unlocked to all networks).
https://uk.webuy.com/product-detail?id=SNETTHRNR51035G&categoryName=WIRELESS-ROUTERS&superCatName=COMPUTING&title=&queryID=9A23D267D2C9198D1CB9CBF02E289318&position=1
0 -
CEX is a bit too expensive…
ebay usually under £100.
0 -
There are some ideas for MiFi in the following thread:
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards