We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
SumUp (Personal Account) Cashback
I saw an advert recently for a SumUp Personal Account:
From what I can see it's 2% on supermarket spend (could be of interest to those jumping through Chase's hoops to get the same) and 0.5% elsewhere. If the retailer uses SumUp then 5% is awarded (tends to be smaller shops/independents). There's also a £10 referral scheme.
Comments
-
For most supermarkets gift cards work better for me. Everup:
Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's - 3%
Iceland - 3.3%, M&S - 3.1%
Tesco - 4%
Whitrose -4.5%
No Aldi unfortunately.
0 -
Plus if you pay with something like the trading 212 debit card you can get an extra 1.5% cashback on the giftcard payment. So I'm currenntly getting 4.5% on my morrisons shops and of course sometimes the rates are boosted so it can be even better.
And you can get Aldi giftcards on Everup but get coins not direct cashback but the coins go towards tries on the games which does end up getting you some cashback. I use Lidl more than Aldi though and I use Zilch for Lidl, 2%.
2 -
A quirk is that John Lewis and Waitrose gift cards are the same and can be used in both stores but listed separately and often with slightly different rates and at the moment Everup is offering JL at 4.7% and Waitrose 4.5%. I use Trading212 as well for another 1.5% (up to £15 per month).
0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards

