We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Can’t link Lloyds to my Zopa account
My Halifax account was linked to the Zopa account ages ago without issue. But once my Halifax account was moved to Lloyds and their app I can no longer add money to the Zopa account. I did unlink the Halifax and did a link to Lloyds and that opens up the Lloyds app so you can choose which account to add. They are still showing as Halifax. I choose an account and it confirms that it is now linked. But when I try to add money instead of it opening up the Lloyds app so you proceed it actually opens a Halifax web page. If you try through that it fails of course. I did unlink the Lloyds account from Zopa and tried again. But now it still goes to the Halifax site! Any ideas?
Comments
-
Yes, it's the same for me. The sort code is still registered as a Halifax account and therefore the Zopa app will always take you to Halifax and as you've realised once you've migrated you can't get in the Halifax app anymore.
It's on a list to be fixed somewhere no doubt.
I just sent payments directly using faster payments from the Halifax account into the sort code and account number of Zopa Buscuit.
If you think this is annoying, the regulator's next bright idea is to allow people to "port" their sort code and account number between banks in the same way as mobile phones. That will be fun to get working.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards