We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
halifax bonus saver account
hi i have a bonus saver account with the halifax. I now have to login to Lloyds due to changes. I always had the interest paid every 4 weeks but notice no interest paid since 31/7. Does anyone know if this has changed? i tried chatbox but it was useless! may have to go into Halifax in town and ask. I don't recall getting anything by post or email about any changes
Thanks
Comments
-
Interest on that account is paid monthly (on the anniversary of it being opened), not 4-weekly.
How long have you had the account?
3% AER is a poor rate, better is available elsewhere.
1 -
Thanks, I need to pop into branch. I perhaps need to look at that then
0 -
Halifax / Lloyds don’t have good rates, apart from their Regular Savers, which take a limited amount of cash only.
Get the best rates at moneyfacts.co.uk1 -
I am still able to login into Halifax
0 -
I'd suggest opening an 8% Regular Saver whilst you still can!
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
