We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
EV Lease options?
Hello, I was awarded PiP approx 24 years, it was DLA then, and on the Daily Living segment only, not Motobility. I'm now retired, and find that I'm too old to ask for a PiP review, hoping to get the Motobility segment award too. Does anyone know whether there is a scheme (NOT on Motobility) that leases to PiP awardees EVs at a preferential rate? The cars I've looked at are beyond my financial status. Please can I have help on this? Thanks
Comments
-
Unfortunately there isn't another scheme like motability. You won't be able to claim the mobility part of PIP if you are state pension age or above.
1 -
While not Motability scheme related. Would echo the above.
Have a look at "Driving Ohm" on u-tube, as he does a monthly round up of best value for money EV lease deals.
Also try his main "EVM" channel. Just done a good one on id3 costs on 2nd hand purchase.
Personally I would look at a 2nd hand EV. Plenty of good value cars out there.
Life in the slow lane0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards