We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
X Ban - Inauthentic Behaviours.
As the title, my 8 year old X account which I solely use for Comping has been banned for inauthentic beheaviours. I have appealed twice and been denied both times. I'm only liking, re-tweeting, tagging people in comps. I'm not automating anything, I use Vast and Gleam but I don't think that counts as automation.
Anyway, has anyone managed to get this overturned?
Comments
-
TBH, from what you say, it is acting just like a BOT. No idea what Vast & Gleam are. But if they are a 3rd party software, then even more say.
Perhaps try posting a few comments on X to make you look like a human 👍
Life in the slow lane0 -
They don’t like accounts that only do competition stuff - it gets picked up as a throwaway account.
So were you using that account for anything else because if not that will be the reason.
if you open another one, you need to do more different types of engaging to stop it from happening again.All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.
Pedant alert - it's could have not could of.1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
