We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Missing pension contributions - former Employer
Comments
-
I am surprised when I call the Pension Scheme they didn’t indicate that the IDR as an option and just pushed me to take it up with the employer direct who have ignored any comms. I have now found the relevant form and I will complete include a copy of my payslip and member number, NI and DOB to confirm my details. Thanks so much for the steer.
1 -
thank you @Macron super helpful. Have popped by IDR in the post.
0 -
Liberté, Égalité, Pedantré 😁
4
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
