We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Suggestions please: battery-powered projector
I am swamped under thousands of unsuitable listings on Ebay and Amazon: can you suggest something?
I am looking for a projector that (i) can play films and so forth stored on a USB flash drive; (ii) can be used when mains electricity is not available, so would need to run from rechargable batteries; a USB power bank, or similar (not a car battery). I would like to keep the cost down and buy second-hand, but there seem to be vast numbers of cheap new products, mostly without reviews (but those that have been reviewed appear to be rubbish).
What should I look for?
Comments
-
The XGIMI Halo+ gets good reviews. I had one of their other models for a while and it was pretty impressive. But, and this can be important, not great unless it was in a dark environment.
The battery won't last all that long, you might get one movie out of it.
Things that are different: draw & drawer, brought & bought, loose & lose, dose & does, payed & paid1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
