We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Natwest Premier switch - £500
Comments
-
I’ve had multiple web chats and a phonecall with all but one of those stating they expect to see £100k coming into the account - and could not give me a definitive answer on how they appreciate that £100k might be reduced by tax/ni, even before I got started on explaining the fact I heavily salary sacrifice.
This came up when I was talking to the HSBC advisor and I mentioned how silly it was to expect someone on a £100K+ salary would be taking it all as taxable income. She immediately agreed and said that if this is the case, there are many ways of proving eligibility in other ways, and if you can show that your deposit is after significant deductions at source (such as salary sacrifice, SAYE etc) then they can easily work around that.
• The rich buy assets.
• The poor only have expenses.
• The middle class buy liabilities they think are assets.0
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
