We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

HSBC Premier account

Hi

I bank with HSBC and have received an offer to transfer to their Premier Account.

I don't actually qualify for it, either income or savings, so wondered if others have had this?

Is it worth it? I understand it's free but don't know about the benefits. What would happen if they realised I don't qualify?

Thanks

Comments

  • magicmoneyportaloo
    magicmoneyportaloo Posts: 77 Forumite
    Second Anniversary 10 Posts Name Dropper
    edited 25 August at 8:26PM

    I mean the worldwide travel insurance and online health benefits are pretty good for the cost of free.

    Their premier investment advice service while not necessarily terrible is hardly a no brainer, and if you have Premier account they are likely to try and offer you that.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.