We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
Can't access this website
Following on from "can't connect to Argos website" I have a similar conundrum.
I'm trying to connect to the Cyprus Electricity website https://www.eac.com.cy/ but it just gives me 'connection timed out'
I've tried with various VPNs but haven't got a CY one
Any suggestions?
Comments
-
-
No electricity?
1 -
Have you tried their app?
Drinking Rum before 10am makes you
A PIRATE
Not an Alcoholic...!0 -
Site has been down for months now - I tried emailing but no reply - suspect it's a location issue
App works fine
0 -
Have they tried turning it off and on again?
Move along, nothing to see.1 -
-
But …. I'd have to pay for that! 😉
Strange really because many of their customers are 'Brits'
And, I finally got round to installing the app … put in all my details and … "Server Connection Interrupted - please try again". Luckily, they do email billing so I'm covered with that.
0 -
When I got Nord last year, they paid me for having it :)
Had a high cashback rate from TCB (currently 99%) and Amex were doing a 10% offer as well, meaning I actually earned from "buying" it.
I just happened to be away when buying it so no VAT to pay, I seem to always time it well when buying 😁Let's Be Careful Out There1 -
When I got Nord last year, they paid me for having it :)There's 75% cashback on TCB for a new subscription.
Just renewed my sub, couldn't be bothered with cancelling and applying as new customer, TCB and me are not pals at the moment.
1
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards




