We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Water resistant mobile

2»

Comments

  • twopenny
    twopenny Posts: 9,340 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited 28 August at 1:51PM

    Unfortunately not Thomas. Since the pandemic lost the dive show and such and I've lost touch. I would want to know that if it fails the tissue test I can return it.

    Might try some experiments though.

    Thanks for that recommendation Rumrat, looks like the good ones I've seen used. I have done a lot of watersports and on my own it can mean keeping money/cards safely on me.

    I can rise and shine - just not at the same time!

    viral kindness .....kindness is contageous pass it on

    The only normal people you know are the ones you don’t know very well


  • Murmansk
    Murmansk Posts: 1,241 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper

    Both my previous Samsung A54 and my current A56 are waterproof and I have washed both of them under the tap when they got a bit of sand on them. If water gets in the charging socket you get a warning message and I make sure it's dried out before inserting a charging lead.

★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.